Memory Mentor Level 2 Certification Small Groups
Soul Link™ and Awareness in Consciousness™
If you desire to use Soul Link™ and Awareness in Consciousness™ (SL&AIC) with small groups, you must have:
1. Shown proficiency in working with clients.
2. Have taken your own personal Restoration Class. Note: This is not Certification in Restoration.
3. There will be a fee for certification as a group session instructor.
Inform META, in writing that you desire to increase your certification beyond individual sessions and have met the requirements already outlined. You must inform META of your desire to move beyond individual sessions BEFORE starting your next phase.
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, grant certification as a Group SL&AIC Practitioner Level I (“Level I Certification”), provided that Recipient shall have completed all of the requirements.
- Before a Practitioner shall be eligible for Level I Certification, he or she shall achieve all of the following requirements:
- The Practitioner shall submit a written request to conduct Sessions with Groups composed of up to five (5) persons to the Company via U.S. Mail of Electronic Mail to the Company contact information provided. For the avoidance of doubt, in no event shall Practitioner conduct Sessions for Groups of more than five Individuals.
- Upon the Company’s approval of the request, the Practitioner shall complete thirty-two (32) Individual SL&AIC Sessions. The Practitioner will send the name, address, phone number, and email address of the thirty-two Individuals in the Sessions to the Company on the Company research page provided via electronic mail for verification.
- Upon completion of the thirty-two Sessions, the Practitioner shall attend a SL&AIC training course as a student trainer.
- Approximately every one (1) to two (2) years, as the Company deems necessary, the Practitioner shall attend a Training. Practitioner’s certifications shall terminate in the event that Practitioner does not attend any such Training.
- The practitioner is responsible for any fees, travel, or other expenses associated with maintaining certification.
When a META Governing Board or Agency is established to control the flow of Certifications, you will be required to submit to that governing board and consent to follow the rules and regulations that are established related to your registration. There will be a minimal fee to that board.
There is NO TRAINERS TRACK at this time. Further information will be made available as it becomes necessary. No one is authorized to train in SL&AIC without having their certification as a Certified Restoration Trainer.